For zero to go-live of your first website in 30 min. Is that possible? In this developer step-by-step walkthrough I show you how to build and launch your first size using Adobe’s new Edge Delivery Service.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Setting up the GitHub Repo from our boilerplate project
- Setting up a document library and connecting it to the project
- Publish the first content changes
- Run a local development environment & CLI
- Change the site styling
- Build a first simple custom block
Interested in trying it out on your own? Here is our tutorial.
The talk was given on November 6, 2023 at Adobe Developers Live: Content and Commerce conference.