Hi, I’m Markus Haack and this site is my virtual online home, my little corner of the internet.
Thanks for stopping by#
About me: I’m a Senior Technical Lead at Adobe working on AEM Content & Commerce. Our team builds and maintains e-commerce integration for Adobe Experience Manager. If you are interested to find out more, see my work section. You can view my LinkedIn profile for all the gory details.
Home in the world#
Together with my wonderful wife, our daughter, and our 2 cats I live in the beautiful city of Leipzig, Germany.
If time allows I play with Nintendo consoles, old and new ones. I’m interested in various electronic topics, Arduino micro controllers & IOT stuff. I’m passionate about smart homes, Home Assistant in particular and automating our house with all kinds of useful and useless smart devices. I wrote about my Home Assistant journey and some of my projects here as well.
Home on the world wide web#
Do you want to contact me? You can find me in the following places:
- GitHub - github.com/mhaack
- Instagram - instagram.com/mhaack
- Mastodon - firstname.lastname@example.org
- X - twitter.com/mhaack
- Medium - mhaack.medium.com
- LinkedIn - linkedin.com/in/markushaack
- Xing - xing.com/profile/Markus_Haack
Or just drop me a note via the contact from.
Most of my professional posts and articles are published on the Adobe Tech Blog.
- Taking a Deep Dive into Adobe Experience Manager’s Commerce Integration Framework
- Architecting a Better Ecommerce Experience with Commerce Integration Framework
- How CIF Integrates with Adobe Commerce and Third-Party Commerce Solutions
- Building Rich Content and Commerce Experiences with CIF
- Use AEM as a Cloud Service with Multiple Adobe Commerce Systems together with my colleague Dirk Rudolph
- Build your first website with Edge Delivery and document based authoring, Adobe Developers Live, November 2023
- Edge Delivery Services: Getting started with document-based authoring, adaptTo(), September 2023
- Developing a good editor experience with Microsoft 365/Google Workspace, Adobe Developers Live, May 2023
- How to Build Content and Commerce Experiences Using App Builder and API Mesh, Adobe Developers Live, November 2022
- Extend AEM Content and Commerce with Adobe Developer App Builder, Adobe Developers Live, October 2021
- AEM Commerce extensibility using Adobe I/O, adaptTo(), September 2021
- Content and Commerce with Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service, Adobe Developers Live Content, February 2021
- GraphQL services in the AEM world, adaptTo(), September 2020
- Build Immersive Commerce Experiences with AEM as a Cloud Service and Magento, Adobe Developers Live: Commerce, September 2020
- Building Experiences - AEM & Magento Commerce Integration, July 2020